http://thepaintbrushgoesspottie.blogspot.com.au/p/resume.htmlhttp://thepaintbrushgoesspottie.blogspot.com.au/p/publications.htmlhttp://thepaintbrushgoesspottie.blogspot.com.au/p/doodle-feathers.html 

Sunday, March 31, 2013

March guest designer for APOCD...

OK... I have a couple more pages to share with you, using the March Kit from APOCD.

I ended up creating four pages using the March kit... I still have product left over and I reckon I could whip up another page... 

'hello my name is ... jorja"






 "a creative soul"




A BIG Thank you to APOCD for allowing me to have fun with your march kit and guessing for you. i had a fabulous time! 

Now I do have some extra cherry flair and can't wait to add these to a few more of my pages...

Thanks Miss Wally xxx

13 comments:

Adriana B said...

Smashing projects, love them :)

Sandra said...

Wow, what creativity. Looks amazing

Lauren T said...

Really love that bright yellow background with the butterflies punched out. The arrow is a great embellishment.

Lizzyc said...

How amazing are these! Creative and arty and so much fun!! Love the arrow in the first one!! love the butterflies in the other one!! wonderful!!

Lizzy Hill said...

OOOOH....yummmmmmyyyy!!!!! LOVE that bg on the top one..so soft & delicious...& then those butterflies!!! Sensational work, as always:):):)

Jasmine S said...

You are so clever. I have this kit so I can see exactly how you used it. Brilliant.

scrapwitch said...

hey sister...always refreshing to come a visiting xxxx

Chantelle said...

wow, how cool are your pages and how super cool is that arrow - you are amazing Leeann :)

Anonymous said...

These are jaw-dropping! Pinned them both. Thanks for the inspiration!

Blossom inch said...

gorgeous work as always and loving all the colours and textures. you are just so creative!

Sandrine Dawes said...

Beautiful artsy feel to your work
love! xxxo

Leanne said...

oh my!! I love these LOs..x

zenevak said...

Fabulous layouts. Love your style!