http://thepaintbrushgoesspottie.blogspot.com.au/p/resume.htmlhttp://thepaintbrushgoesspottie.blogspot.com.au/p/publications.htmlhttp://thepaintbrushgoesspottie.blogspot.com.au/p/doodle-feathers.html 

Saturday, April 28, 2012

Attention all sketch lovers....Hambly time

...it's that time again come check out the Hambly Screen Prints Blog for a heap of extra inspiration from all the DT Gals! 



Here's my take on the sketch... I also used the large chipboard bubble border design by me of course... that was my last one too I will have to order some more... I so Love them.. and of course the Hambly stash... love my HAMBLY STASH!!!


"collect"


materials: hambly overlays, washi tape, Kraft stickers, clear stickers,gesso, machine stitching,, prima flowers and vines, basic grey buttons, chip chop shop dyed doilies and fimo red bird, bubble wrap stamping.




and a page for my gallery over at Hambly...
I've used this design a few times... I really just LOVE it..it's the over sized banner that I really LOVE!

"loves 2 draw"

Materials: hambly overlays, rub-ons, clear stickers, washi tape, twine, machine stitching, paint and  foam stamp

Thanks for popping by
 Miss Wally xxx

6 comments:

Tina said...

Beautiful Leeann - I am such an admirer of your work - such a fabulous inspiration and wonderful artist! I love your take on the Hambly sketch - Hambly product was made perfect for you! Hugs!

curlyqmosaics said...

Such gorgeous layouts! I especially love the vivid red in the top layout! Insanely beautiful! TFS!

Miae said...

Your "red" page is deliriously awesome! Such an eye catcher!! and the your next page comes up so sweetly soft! Awesome stuff!

Renee Aslette said...

Your take on that sketch Miss Wally is freaking awesome!!! You are a genious. Everything just pops of the page.

YOU ROCK!!

Anita S said...

wow leeann you never cease to amaze me!!! LOVE your layouts!!!

Lizzyc said...

Oh your scrapping is fabulous! I LOVE your take on the sketch.. the red just explodes with vibrancy...luscious layers.. stunning photos... and the large banner looks fabulous beside the photo with the twine.. love these.. and thanks for coming by my blog, it was so lovely to read your comment..