http://thepaintbrushgoesspottie.blogspot.com.au/p/resume.htmlhttp://thepaintbrushgoesspottie.blogspot.com.au/p/publications.htmlhttp://thepaintbrushgoesspottie.blogspot.com.au/p/doodle-feathers.html 

Sunday, December 11, 2011

A U S S I E and H A M B L Y...

I have a heap of  wooden blocks thanks to DH for all the cutting,
and decided it was time to attack them with some paper and glue!

...So over at the "Aussie Scrap Source blog"
you can see this project using a heap of Tim Holtz products.






You can check out the "HAMBLY BLOG" for a how to 
on these cute personalized Christmas Ornaments that I made.

be sure to check the rest of the "Hambly Blog" ,  
as all the new DT girls are jumping in with some fabulous  and creative ideas using loads of 
Yummy "HAMBLY"!!!

Cheers Miss Wally XXX

9 comments:

Jenny said...

They are just gorgeous Leeann... and look so pretty all stacked together like that...

Jenny x

ANUPAMA CHOUDARY said...

Absolutely adorable ornaments! love the way you personalized them with family pics.

Sara said...

These are fabulous! I love the idea of turning small ones into ornaments.

Lizzyc said...

oh how gorgeous! wow! your girls are so beautiful.. love these blocks!! very cute!!

Melinda Spinks said...

Your blocks are simply gorgeous Leeanne, and the Christmas baubles are so darn cute, they'll look a treat hanging from your tree. I've got a handy hubby too and have a whole box of blocks that I've never done anything with (sshhhh) however I think you've inspired me to drag them out! :)

Marinette-Scraptherapie said...

So gorgeous creations Leeann! These are fabulous♥

Renee Aslette said...

WOW WOW WOW!!! These are so amazing! Just gorgeous and so many cute details.

Blossom inch said...

awesome altered wood blocks and loving all of it! This has given me some idea...totally like it Leeann.

Marelize said...

I saw these on the Aussie Scrap Source blog! They look awesome Leeann!