http://thepaintbrushgoesspottie.blogspot.com.au/p/resume.htmlhttp://thepaintbrushgoesspottie.blogspot.com.au/p/publications.htmlhttp://thepaintbrushgoesspottie.blogspot.com.au/p/doodle-feathers.html 

Monday, June 29, 2009

Create.....

"look who lives in my garden"




A colorful layout using my chipboard mushrooms..... used acrylic paint and then black and white gel pens to highlight. I have also used the Rainbow and Clouds by Ann lederhose and also a Nanna's buckle by Petrina McDonald.

"discover the wonders of the ocean"



Another Layout using my flame border ... all I have done here is cut it up and used it as waves... I need to give credit to Stacey Young for this idea as this is how she used my flame border which I think is very clever... hers was used on a Boy LO and mine on a Girl LO... so there you go thinking outside the square is all it takes! I Just used acrylic paints and gel pens.

And you can purchase any of my chipboard designs thru stuff 2 scrap direct!

Thanks for stopping by and enjoy your week!
mwah xx

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oooooh, I just bought the flames, what a great idea for waves too and I looooove the painted mushies, tooooo cute, Tiff :o)

Stacey Young said...

Super cute LO's Leeann! So bright and gorgeous!! Love them! Those mushrooms are too cute, I have to get me some of those!!

Ingvild Bolme said...

Sooo playful and sooo cool, and those chipboards of yours really rocks!
Thank you for sharing, really inspireing!

Kylie said...

WOW WOW WOW!!!
You are on fire my lovely friend!!
I always look forward to seeing what you have created next!!
Those gorgeous flames just POP!!!
What a brilliant idea!!
Take care matey

x Kylie

Leanne said...

Absolutely gorgeous Leeann! Love the garden lo!

Linn said...

Ohhh wooow I am sooo glad I found your blog throu Ingvilds blog. You are amazing, so colorful, playful and så exiting!! I'll be back! Have a good weekend!!